All Bookings made through www.akshitholidays.com are considered Refundable or Non-refundable as per the cancellation policy rules at the time of booking.
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND
In regard to the refund of unused/unutilized services (which are paid for and canceled in advance), the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of the cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to the Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.